- Jewellery / Gift Ideas
- Occasions Kits
- Card Kits
- Picture Kits
- Cushion Kits
- Samplers Kits
- DMC Threads, Fabric & Supplies
- Photo Conversion
- Design Your Own!
- Gift Vouchers
|Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Delta or Maestro using either Paypal, WorldPay, UK Cheque or Postal Order or by BACS Transfer. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase.
2. Every effort is taken to ensure that the information contained in this web site is correct and up-to-date. However, Enchanted-Needle disclaim all warranties and representations as to the accuracy of any information contained if at any time it becomes inadvertently out of date, incomplete, or in error. Enchanted-Needle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of this information.
Enchanted-Needle is not responsible for the content of any other web site to which this site links to. Such links are provided for your convenience only.
3. Enchanted-Needle aim to deliver goods of the highest quality. From time to time we may be unable to meet our usual delivery times due to certain items being unavailable, in which case we will advise you immediately. If this does occur, you will be given the opportunity to order an alternative, to have the products sent as soon as they become available, or to cancel the order.
4. All prices quoted are in British Pounds Sterling (£). Orders are accepted at the sole discretion of Enchanted-Needle.
5. Your placement of an order with Enchanted-Needle is an offer from you to buy from Enchanted-Needle.
6. Enchanted-Needle may refuse part or all of an order and refund in full any monies paid by you for any parts of orders refused.7. Orders are subject to your credit or account card being authorised for the transaction. All financial transactions are conducted through a secure web server.
8. Enchanted-Needle reserve the right to make changes to this website and these terms at any time. The terms in existence at the time of placing an order will apply. These conditions are governed and construed by English law. English courts will resolve any disputes. The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.